DE President and Founder gave a presentation at Centre for Enterprise and Innovation of Montreal (CEIM). The title is talk is to present the DE Manifesto for Taking your Business Global. Insights will be shared from the last 14 years of development of the DE brand ranging from the […]
- Rio Conventions Pavilion Project Page & CEIM Press Release feature | News
- Business Beyond Tomorrow conference at the John Molson School of Business at Concordia University. | News
- DE goes live on Global Morning News | News
- Glaciers — Ice Sculptures of the Earth System Serving as Examples for Business | Insights
- DE meets with National Research Council in Calgary | News
The MGI-DE consortium conceptualized, designed, and implemented a NEIS (National Environmental Information System) for the government of Saint Lucia. The NEIS is intended to help Saint Lucia improve their capacity for reporting to environmental MEA’s (Multi-Lateral Environmental Agreements)
The project was funded by the GEF (Global Environmental Facility) and executed for Saint Lucia with UN Environment […]
- DE wins Environmental System Design and Analysis Contract in Saint Lucia | News
- DE at UN Biodiversity Convention SBSTTA and SBI meetings | News
- DE launches workshop for CCCCC DMS Project in Kingston, Jamaica | News
- DE Launches ‘Canada Outreach’ | News
- DE’s Caribbean Environmental Monitoring Work Published | News
DE Founder and President, David Oswald is participating in the science and technology (SBSTTA) and implementation (SBI) meetings of the United Nations Convention on Biological Diversity.
DE will be sharing experience working at the regional and national level developing software platforms for integrating environmental data. This work is particularly relevant to attendees […]
DE President, David Oswald, to presented on Climate Finance with Global Affairs Canada at GLOBE 2018. The presentation outlined DE’s experience in working on climate change mitigation and adaptation projects that have been financed by various forms of climate finance.
Other companies represented on the panel were Windiga Energie (Montreal), International Financial Consultants (Washington, DC), and Climate […]
- DE accepted into the Climate Technology Network and Centre | News
- DE at GLOBE Conference | News
- DE presents at Americana 2015 | News
- DE presents at conference in Ankara, Turkey | News
- International Scientific Research Conference on Climate Change and the Fate of the Amazon at Oxford University | News
DE successfully completed a field mission to Trinidad in which the team delivered a week long workshop to members of the Ministry of Agriculture’s Engineering Division and others from different Ministries and organizations.
During these workshops in-class conceptual and technical training on ARM (Agricultural Risk Mapping) was provided by our team. We had two field excursions to agricultural […]
DE President, David Oswald, was invited to present at the UNCCD (United Nations Convention to Combat Desertification) COP13 conference being held in Ordos, Inner Mongolia, China between September 6 to 16, 2017. David presented to the plenary for the CRIC (Committee for the Review of the Implementation of the Convention) on […]
DE founder and president, David Oswald, presents at TEDx Laval on May 15, 2017. The title of the talk is “Mainstreaming Ecology Into Cities: Building our Urban Future with Design and Environmental Thinking”.
David was honoured to be presenting alongside some very remarkable people who shared their moving stories, […]
DE initiates its first Virtual Reality Production with a short piece on climate change and implications for the Greater Vancouver Regional District. This VR experience is linked to the DE webinar on “Integrated Environmental Analysis for Climate Change Adaptation — from Data to Information to Understanding” to be held on Wednesday March […]
The government of Saint Lucia awarded DE and Caribbean coalition partner Mona Geoinformatics Limited the contract to design a web-based GIS (Geographic Information System) to help them manage their environmental monitoring and management data. Various agencies in Saint Lucia collect environmental data and this is a necessary process to understand the status of natural […]
DE President, David Oswald, delivered a presentation on ‘Mainstreaming Biodiversity and Ecosystems into Banking’ to the Mexican Banking Association in Mexico City on November 14, 2016. David was invited by the German GIZ (Deutsche Gesellschaft fur Internationale Zusamenarbeit) and Eco-Consult to give this talk as part of a half day event […]