DE would like to extend its congratulations to our fellow Quebec-nominated firm, Sid Lee, for winning the Design Edge Regional Design Award for their work in Environmental Design!
DE was nominated for our work on the new Telus Spark Science Centre, which opened in Calgary, Alberta last autumn. Visit our project page or
- Spark Science environmental graphic design by DE is showcased in Design Edge Canada | News
- The Telus Spark Science Centre in Calgary is now open! | News
- DE’s work featured in the ‘Innovation’ section of Oct 2011 Canadian Geographic | News
- DE and TED — design + environment is an idea worth spreading | News
- David Oswald elected as Fellow to Royal Canadian Geographic Society | News
Design Edge Canada featured DE’s work on the Telus Spark Science Centre in Calgary in its Jan/Feb 2012 issue. The focus of the issue was “Deconstructing the design process” and the article explains DE’s unique approach to exhibit design for the exhibits at the science centre.
The traditional science centre exhibit design process was essentially […]
Canadian Geographic has published an article on the Telus World of Science Calgary New Science Centre 2011 Project. DE President, David Oswald, as well as the Telus World of Science CEO and Director of Content, Jennifer Martin and Devon Hamilton respectively, share their insights on the project. Oct 29th, 2011 is the public opening date […]
DE attends the ICFF at the Javits Convention Center in New York city. Designers from around the world convened at this conference to showcase their products and discuss current trends and innovation in furniture design. Natural materials such as wood and stone were omnipresent at this event.