DE Attends Cities and Biodiversity Conference at Concordia
DE President, David Oswald, attended the Urban Biodiversity Conference — Cities: Partnerships in Biodiversity, at Concordia University.
Leaders in city planning and management congregated at Concordia University on March 7, 2014 to share their experiences with biodiversity issues in urban environments. DE’s skill base in environmental analysis and design relates to many of the examples given.
DE will be embarking on a new venture to delve deeper into urban issues and bring design and environmental science to these pressing issues. Our work in the Caribbean is a good start as we focused on monitoring environmental change, impacts, and estimating risks in urban environments in six Caribbean countries: Jamaica, Barbados, Guyana, Belize, Dominica, and Saint Lucia.
Stay tuned as we evolve our work in this area. For more information, contact David Oswald directly: firstname.lastname@example.org
- David Oswald joins experts on EIA panel at Concordia University | News
- X-Mas Insight Special: Design Thinking at UN Biodiversity COP13 Conference in Cancun, Mexico | Insights
- DE attends the Montreal inVivo and Genome Quebec Conference entitled “Les accélérateurs de la recherche” | News
- DE presents at conference in Ankara, Turkey | News
- Business Beyond Tomorrow conference at the John Molson School of Business at Concordia University. | News