DE presents at conference in Ankara, Turkey
DE President, David Oswald, delivered a presentation entitled: “Sustainable Development and its implications for Constitutional and Cultural Affairs — Lessons from North America and the Caribbean” to an audience of international scholars at Turgut Ozal University in Ankara, Turkey on Monday May 12, 2014. The presentation was part of a week-long cultural and economic mission to strengthen ties and enhance cultural understanding between Canada and Turkey. The co-presenters were chosen from institutions across Canada who are leaders in scholarly and professional work relating to constitutional affairs. The hosts were Turgut Ozal University and the Intercultural Dialogue Institute.
Download presentation HERE.
- DE Presents at Asian Development Bank | News
- DE at UN COP12 in Pyeongchang, Korea | News
- DE Presents at MIGS (Montreal International Games Summit). | News
- DE attends the Montreal inVivo and Genome Quebec Conference entitled “Les accélérateurs de la recherche” | News
- DE at Conference de Montreal | News