DE on World Bank Trade Mission
DE President, David Oswald, participated in a trade mission of leading Canadian private sector companies who met with representatives from the World Bank Group — the World Bank, IFC, and MIGA. The Honourable Christian Paradis, Canada’s Minister of International Cooperation initiated the trade mission and expressed a proactive stance for ‘trade, not aid’ for Canadian companies. DE looks forward to strengthening the relationship with the World Bank Group and bringing world-class Design and Environmental Science skills and technology to the developing world.
- DE accepted into the Climate Technology Network and Centre | News
- DE Presents at Asian Development Bank | News
- Telus World of Science Calgary — New Science Centre 2011 Project | Projects
- DE’s work featured in the ‘Innovation’ section of Oct 2011 Canadian Geographic | News
- DE at Conference de Montreal | News